Bilston College UK is proud to announce the commencement of the academic cooperation with the INTERNATIONAL AMERICAN UNIVERSITY (IAU).
The initial pillar is the academic cooperation in studies leading to DBA, MBA and BA.
Bilston College UK is engaged in a long-term process of continual improvement in an effort to provide the highest quality programs to its Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctoral Candidates.
The Master in Business Administration is designed to help the students develop the necessary skills and knowledge in order to become effective and efficient managers by developing administrative abilities and their skill to evaluate and analyze the available information and to increase their confidence to undertake entrepreneurial strategic decision-making and have the ability to work under pressure to stressful deadlines Furthermore, the students will increase their sensitivity to different cultures and their ability to work in international teams and develop
skills in leadership, team-building and communication.
- Strategic Management and Economic Concepts
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Design
- Business Strategy and Ethical Leadership
- Entrepreneurship and Business Communication and Planning
- International Business
- Critical thinking and Personal Skills Development
- Consumer Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategic Negotiations
- Production, Operations, Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Financial Strategy and Decision Making
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity
- Research and Advanced Quantitative Methods for Managers
- Dissertation (15,000 words)