Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management - Level 7
overseas qualification as recognized by UK NARIC. Work experience and age: Mature students (over 21) with five years relevant work experience, including three years with the team leadership or managerial experience.
English: If you are not from the United Kingdom or a majority English-speaking country you must provide evidence that you are competent in English language at a minimum of CEFR level B2 from a recognized English test provider.
Assessments of student works are mainly through assignments. Details of The submission of assignments are shown in the assignment briefs. The assignment briefs also provide the deadlines for which assessments must be submitted. The assignments are submitted in both hardcopies and through the e-portal. Students must also keep their works and receipts confirming the submission of assignments. So in the event of student work being lost, the student will be required to produce a copy of the work and submission receipt. If the student is unable to do so, their work will not be marked.
Intended Course Learning Outcomes:
The course learning outcomes include the following:
– Be able to understand and apply current theoretical and management concepts to organizations and for the purpose of improved problem solving and effectiveness.
– Be able to provide understanding of a wide range of contemporary issues which will enable the learner to develop critical, analytical and technical skills needed for senior management positions.
– Develop academic and research skills in business management, which are required for further study at postgraduate level and in undertaking management research studies.
– Undertake each module unit of the course as specified in the course handbook in accordance to meeting the individual learning outcomes and assessments criteria.
– Analyze the effects of different management approaches and strategies for the effect performance of people, resources, and the wider business operations.
– Evaluate and demonstrate the ability of leadership and management skills for organizations.